Pular para o conteúdo principal
You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl. I can't be holding on to what you've got when all you've got is hurt.



Is it getting better or do you feel the same? Will it make it easier on you now if you've got someone to blame? You said one love, one life, when it's one need in the night. One love, we get to share it. It leaves you, baby, if you dont care for it.
Did i disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you never had love and you want me to go without. Well, its too late tonight to drag the past out into the light. We're one but we're not the same, we get to carry each other, carry each other. One.
Have you come here for forgiveness? Have you come to raise the dead? Have you come here to play jesus to the lepors in your head? Did I ask too much, more than a lot? You gave me nothing, now it's all i got. We're one but we're not the same. Well, we hurt each other and we're doing it again.
You said love is a temple, love the higher law, love is a temple, love the higher law. You ask me to enter, but then you make me crawl. I can't be holding on to what you've got when all you've got is hurt.
One love, one blood, one life, you've got to do what you should, one life with each other: sister, brothers. One life but we're not the same, we get to carry each other, carry each other. 

One.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Lo que me gusta de tu cuerpo es el sexo. Lo que me gusta de tu sexo es la boca. Lo que me gusta de tu boca es la lengua.  Lo que me gusta de tu lengua es la palabra. (Julio Cortázar)
‎"[...] ousei escrever, em algum lugar, 'Freud e eu'. [...] Por que haveria algo de escandaloso, por parte de alguém que passou a vida inteira ocupado com a contribuição de Freud, em dizer 'Freud e eu'?". Lacan, "Seminário 16".
Ambiciosa Florbela Espanca Para aqueles fantasmas que passaram, Vagabundos a quem jurei amar, Nunca os meus braços lânguidos traçaram O voo dum gesto para os alcançar ... Se as minhas mãos em garra se cravaram Sobre um amor em sangue a palpitar ... - Quantas panteras bárbaras mataram Só pelo raro gosto de matar ! Minh’ alma é como a pedra funerária Erguida na montanha solitária Interrogando a vibração dos céus ! O amor dum homem ? - Terra tão pisada, Gota de chuva ao vento baloiçada ... Um homem ? - Quando eu sonho o amor de um Deus ! ...